Long Overdue
My blogs has been stagnant for awhile but my life isn't.
It's been exciting, packed with tight schedules,lotsa work-which brings income, ministry, meetings, stress, datelines....but lets not forget.. joy, peace, lotsa laughter and tears - which spices everything up.
Everyday I face challenges or simply have to make decisions, which lead to a reaction and then to consequences. Good or bad, they both come as a stepping stone to become a better person. A blessing in disguise.
I remind myself everyday that I'm so blessed to be living in this time, experiencing the ups and downs of life, resting in His presence.
I may fall at times, but i fear nothing for God is there with me as i pick myself up, learn from the mistakes i made and move on so that God can continue the work He's started.
If you too share and exciting life like mine, or long for one.. i promise you with no doubt at all, that as you begin to put GOD in the center of your life and as He becomes your main focus, you're in for an adventure!
So buckle up. Invite your instructer(Jesus) into your car. And Speed!(no no,i'm just kidding) and move....for God is there to watch over you.
He's simply amazing! I can't help falling in love with Him.
He is madly in love with you too! Open up your heart and you'll find out.
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment