I did something yesterday that marked a change in history...
guess what???
I permed my hair!! for free!! hehe:) yup, you heard me right.
Those who know me would know that i'll refuse to do anything with my hair.
I never trusted any saloons or hair dresser(confession). I guess it's because I have difficult hair and was afraid that it would get even worse. Only my mum had the liberty to do whatever she wanted and i must say, she did work wonders with my hair. But .....After much persuasion and conviction..I realised that I was still young and eligible to do crazy things, not having to worry about how it might turn out or what people would think. So yeah, I made an attempt to try it out and it turned out to be fun!
It's good to be young.
It's good to try something new....having FAITH!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment